1. preposition On, above. Example: Ou llïur eh super a mesa, the book is on the table.
2. preposition About (a topic). Example: Jo volle paraulăre cõ tu super varjes tòpics, I want to talk to you about several topics.
3. preposition Around (approximate). Example: J’heh super ũ millõ d’euros nou banc, I’ve got around a million euros in the bank.
Etymology: From Latin super.
1. derivative prefix Higher place, something really big. Example: nazònal, national, supernazònal, supranational.
2. derivative prefix Located above or covering something. Example: superhaut, overcoat.
Etymology: From Latin supra with influence by super.